History of HSG
Who are we?
HSG | Honest Skilled Gaming.
We are an Organization made for gamers.
We plan to expand HSG into various games as time grows.
Members of HSG have at least 5+ years of online experience.
History of HSG
Axxo is the creator, founder & visionary of HSG
HSG | Honest Skilled Gaming
Was officially created on April 18th 2016 based around the game Star Citizen.
HSG has been in development for 2 years and is now open to the public as of April 20th 2018.
As time has expanded, HSG has now branched out into various games to support and create groups for gamer's to get together and play!
The dream is finally here to build an Organization built by dedicated gamers to establish our sanctum as we rise to the top together on a epic journey!
Titles HSG plans to expand into selling services for:
We plan to sell unique in-game services on a wide level of variety and what you need, whether small or big. All of our members in team HSG are trained into helping you, no matter what service you are looking for in-game!
Need a referral code for Star Citizen?
Star Citizen - Before you sign up for Star Citizen, use HSG’s referral code to get free 5000 in-game credits!
【Star Citizen】| Online MMORPG Space Simulator
【Sea of Thieves】 | Online Team Based Pirate MMO
【PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds】 | Online Strategic Esports Shooter
Our goal is to become one of the most helpful and friendly Organizations out there, that isn’t just an Organization but a place you can call home.
We’re a group that primarily aims in hosting gamers of all types!
Whether if you're a novice or a professional gamer seeking to market his / her skills for in-game services.
We encourage each member who joins to stay active throughout the week/month for online activity so we can progress as a team!
We look for qualities in players who make them unique, who want to help out others and have a friendly environment everyone can enjoy.
As the end result, we’re all here to have fun and make most out of the games that will be possible for future events to come!
We look forward to becoming acquainted with you.
Every Friday night at 10 pm CST once a week, we have a gaming group meeting. At this time, we will discuss news, upcoming events, and promotions. After the meeting, any high ranks including HSG Officer/Director will lead a group of HSG members to engage in online gameplay depending on the current game the meeting occurs around with!
There are 8 departments within HSG
Director is second in charge of all HSG activities, manages and oversees all progress done within the community.
Officers are the main reason for helping manage, update and monitor all HSG activities or events!
In other words, Officers are the police force of HSG and to make sure everyone has a good gaming experience overall!
Listed below are the 3 main qualities we search for within a Officer of HSG.
1. Reliable - A Senior Staff Member should be able to rely and trust HSG staff to fulfill their duties to their completion and to the best of their abilities and to be Punctual to all Official Staff Meetings.
2. Mature - The ability to be mature in both Official and Non-Official capacities. (You're allowed to joke around but at the end of the day must make mature and informed decisions despite the situation and members involved)
3. Responsible - To own up and take responsibility to any mistakes on their part and to be responsible enough to entrust with official HSG accounts e.g PayPal, Gmail.
Human Resources department invite people into the guild, run the new member’s meetings, rank people up, move people around within the guilds, and answer questions.
The ability to successfully apply conflict resolution to heated situations between members. Being able to allow members to confine in you their worries, concerns and problems to ensure they're in the best possible mental state.
We are here to help you!
This advanced role in specific is for those who are both very creative and artistic!
The responsibility of being a designer is having the ability to either update, change, re-design, create new logos, banners and HSG graphical intro / outros.
Yes we have actual irl Data Techs!
This role in particular is for those who know coding really well and are able to create full on websites, spreadsheets, tools and more if needed! Come join the team and say hello to our current data techs if this sounds like your cup of tea!
Stream Team role is for those who are heavily involved and active with video content creating! This role is for those who love streaming on Twitch.tv, Youtube ect
In addition, Stream Team has access to our Twitch.tv services!
Productions is in charge of video editing and all electronic media (Twitch, Facebook, website, etc.)
Yep that's right, we even have Djs!!! Who said gaming can't be musical?!?
This role involves managing, linking, sharing and djing all music for HSG.
This is for those who LOVE music with a dying passion and if you are someone who is always willing to play music for members of HSG when needed most!
If you have a issue with someone or something, please contact someone in the appropriate department of the game it occurred in starting at the HR rank and work your way up.
Founder --- Creator of HSG
1. Director --- Manages and oversees all HSG activity
2. Officer --- Guards the community
3. HR --- Assist to help HSG members
4. Designer --- Logos, Banners, Intros
5. Data Tech --- Coding, websites & tools
6. Productions --- Video Editor / media managers
7. Stream Team! --- Content creators
8. DJ --- Handles all Music
1. Gladiator ----- For the Esports & top tier gamers of HSG only.
2. KoreanPvPJesus ----- For the hardcore players out there!
3. Vanquisher ----- Those who are PvP champions!
4. Veteran OG 100% ----- 1 year Membership
5. Keyboard Warrior ----- Masters of the PC race *10 + years of online gaming*
6. Delta Squad ----- For those who only play online shooters.
7. Member ----- Has been processed & accepted as an official member of HSG
8. Twitch.tv ----- Followers of HSG streamers
--- Follower, Sub & Mod roles for Twitch.tv
9. Affiliate ----- Is associated/co-exists with HSG for helping aid.
10. New face who dis?!? ----- New members
Them The Rules!
1. Real Life comes first
(A) Don't represent yourself as a spokesperson of HSG unless you are authorized to do so.
(B) Avoid creating your personal and private views or beliefs on social media related to any game or HSG in ways that compromise your own reputation or the reputation of HSG.
(C) Do not use social media in a way that will compromise any person's reasonable expectation of privacy.
All HSG media is the sole property of Honest Skilled Gaming.
All members are prohibited from distributing any media materials (voice, video, images and documents) outside of HSG.
We realize that real life will always come first. If any of you have any questions or need help regarding a gaming absence, please contact an Officer, HR or a Director and we will assist you. Thank you for taking the time to read this page! Welcome to Honest Skilled Gaming!
Kind Regards, Team HSG