Join HSG and begin your adventure!
1. Jobs for Org and personal profit, applies for all members.
2. Members have access to the Org hangar and ships once available in-game.
3. Reduced cost on refueling and repairing.
4. Members of HSG can hire Engineers, Pilots, Medical and Security for free, can charge premium fees to locals.
5. Free transport for all HSG Org members.
6. Free Health insurance up to X amount, but after a certain sum it will build up in currency. Then transfers to a reduced cost instead of free.
7. Buy or sell goods, items, pets and weapons directly from within the org of HSG.
Our goal is to become one of the most helpful and friendly Organizations out there, that isn’t just an Organization but a place you can call home.
We’re a group that primarily aims in space exploration, security, transport / cargo, mining and among many other tasks out there to strive towards to. We seek to become friends with new players and members to do everything that is possible in the verse, as well as growing as a team and family.
We encourage each member who joins to stay active throughout the week / month for online activity so we can progress as a team.
We look for qualities in players who make them unique, who want to help out others and have a friendly environment everyone can enjoy.
As the end result, we’re all here to have fun and make most out of the game that is possible for future events to come!
All we ask is that you are to respect all the rules of the Organization and we believe we’ll all get along just fine.
Quality over quantity.
We hope to see you soon!
Rules & Requirements
Get to know our 7/11!
1. You must have HSG set as your main Organization to participate in future org related events.
2. If you’re redacted or hidden you will be automatically declined.
3. Affiliates can join HSG if they are Vode An.
4. Anyone invited must have a clean record prior to being invited to HSG and can't be affiliated with any pirate Organizations.
5. Discord and a working headset.
6. Team player, good vibes and can communicate well with others.
7. Real life will always come first, so stay safe, have fun and be seeing you in the verse!
Them The Rules!
1. Real Life comes first.
2. No discussion of politics, religion, or disagreeing with the rules or expectations of HSG.
3. Keep a kind and friendly environment!
4. Help members when it’s needed most!
5. Do not disclose any confidential information related to HSG.
6. Respect all members of HSG.
Insulting or provoking members will not be tolerated, this includes discrimination and online bullying.
7. Respect Officers within the HSG community. If you encounter an issue, please speak with an Officer to have it resolved.
8. Any member of HSG who is intentionally and constantly inappropriate, unreasonable or disruptive will be muted, kicked or banned depending on the severity of the situation.
9. 10% of all earnings will go towards supporting HSG.
10. Guild events will usually take place in multiple voice rooms. It is during these times we ask that only Officers or higher ranked members give orders to be followed by those who are participating in the current event or online meetup.
11. Last but not least, have fun and enjoy. Always!